Pelican Marsh: A Golf Lovers Paradise
If you’re searching for the perfect active community for seasonal residents who share the same love for golf, let us introduce you to the beautiful Pelican Marsh. Situated in North Naples, Pelican Marsh is less than two miles away from some of the most serene beaches on the Gulf Coast. This community truly is a slice of paradise for those looking to trade in harsh winters and cold spring seasons for sunshine, emerald golf courses, and endless activities to join in on.
Here are a few reasons you might enjoy Pelican Marsh.
- This community sits on 1,000 acres of mature, tropical landscaping with lakes and 133 acres of nature preserves.
- If you have a nature-lover in the family, this lush environment is home to local wildlife including eagles, wading birds, and more.
- Residents are very active and there are social and recreational activities for everyone.
- A private golf club, fully owned by its members with on-site PGA Professionals.
There are endless activities to fill your calendar with as a resident at Pelican Marsh. As your Naples Relocation Experts, we’re excited to share more about the lifestyle and community offerings so you can see if this community is your next seasonal residency.
Pelican Marsh Golf Club
The Pelican Marsh Golf Club was designed by world-renowned architect Robert von Hagge to reflect his passion for great golf. His appreciation of pristine, natural settings can be seen throughout the design process as well as on each hole of the par 72 course that spans 7,171 yards.
You’ll be surprised by how different each hole feels as this course has significant elevation changes. You can take it easy with the generous landing areas, or you can let loose on the Tif Eagle greens that will challenge your abilities to land smoothly and accurately. The championship course has 18 individual holes consisting of challenges specifically designed for a broad spectrum of players so there’s never any worry about being bored.
Pelican Marsh is also one of 112 courses in Florida to be designated as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary through the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses, an Audubon International program. One thing you will find out about Pelican Marsh and its staff is the unmatched dedication to protecting wildlife habitat and water quality, making it a perfect place for anyone who’s passionate about helping the environment.
Pelican Marsh Lifestyle & Community
Within Pelican Marsh are 26 named communities that consist of single-family homes, multi-family and condominium buildings. And if you’re looking to call Pelican Marsh your temporary residence, you’re not alone. Only 40 percent of residents in the community live there full-time.
Calling Pelican Marsh your Florida seasonal residence home also comes with a wide variety of lifestyle and community activities to participate in and bring your family and grandkids along with when they visit. Here are some amenities residents get to enjoy.
- A two-story clubhouse that can be enjoyed in between rounds of golf or to satisfy your craving for delicious cuisine and crafted cocktails. Check out the member dining options.
- The award-winning Cocohatchee Strand preserve is a private, gated nature sanctuary that provides a pristine setting for miles of walkways making it perfect for biking, jogging, or walking.
- Bocce enthusiasts can enjoy three lighted regulation bocce courts as well as a competitive league, inter-club, and travel leagues. There are many social mixers for those who want to meet fellow players or just have fun outside.
- There are nine Har-Tru tennis courts, which are staffed by United States Professional Tennis Association professionals.
- Four pickleball courts are all lighted for continuous play.
- A tennis pro shop that offers a wide variety of programming including round robins, clinics, private lessons, league play, and social mixers.
- The pro shop offers new equipment; racket stringing; ball machines for both tennis and pickleball. Club Championships are held annually for members.
- A Community Center with a state-of-the-art fitness center that has a variety of classes and fitness programs along with certified personal trainers if residents are looking to work with someone.
- A social program and calendar for residents to enjoy activities within the community and around the Naples area.
Pelican Marsh truly has something for everyone, but especially for those who love golf. Contact us to find out more about becoming Naples’ newest seasonal resident at the ultimate golf paradise destination or call us at (239) 269-7685.
- Florida Real Estate Investing As a Resident vs. Non-Resident - February 20, 2023
- Our Naples Park Investment Properties - February 10, 2023
- 2023 Real Estate Market Predictions for Investors - January 20, 2023