Life in Park Shore, Naples, FL
Exclusive and luxurious with serene waterways and lavish greenery – there’s no question why Park Shore is one of the most popular neighborhoods in Naples, Florida. It’s centrally located to the rest of the city, close to the beach, and boasts plenty of tropical scenery. Home to multi-million dollar properties, the local real estate market is in high demand for both residents and real estate investors. Park Shore is a shining example of the dream coastal lifestyle.
At Naples Relocation Experts, it’s our full-time job to know the ins-and-outs of all things Naples, Florida. That includes intimate local knowledge of all of our communities, residents, and businesses. We go above-and-beyond traditional real estate services. We handle buying and selling property, assist with real estate investing, and act as moving consultants to new families and investors in the area. Today, we want to introduce you to the opulent neighborhood of Park Shore.
Whether you’re considering living or investing in Park Shore, it helps to understand the best of what the area has to offer. Keep reading to learn more about life in Park Shore.
About Park Shore, Naples, FL
Park Shore is a beachfront neighborhood in the City of Naples, Florida, located between Pelican Bay and The Moorings. Developed in the 1970’s and 1980’s, it’s become a luxury community of homes and condos across 760 acres along the Gulf Coast. The area is known for its waterways, private Gulf-side boardwalk, and park-like setting. With close proximity to high-end shopping destinations and waterside restaurants, this neighborhood is ideal for taking full advantage of affluent coastal living.
The following statistics offer a brief snapshot of life in Park Shore:
- Population: 11,310
- Median Age: 62.5
- Average Household Income: $221,037
- Average People per Household: 2
- Homeownership Rate: 82.75%
- Median Home Listing Price: $2.45 million
Here are the top things locals are saying about Park Shore, according to Trulia:
- It’s dog-friendly.
- It’s quiet.
- It’s walkable to restaurants.
- Parking is easy.
- People would walk alone at night.
- There’s holiday spirit.
Restaurants in Park Shore
Naples, Florida is a culinary dream with a variety of cuisines and dining atmospheres – and Park Shore is no exception. The following are just a small sample of the amazing restaurants available in Park Shore:
- Escargot 41: Authentic French restaurant dining experience known for escargot, decadent French cuisine classics, and a large wine list.
- Hogfish Harry’s Restaurant and Bar: Vibrant bistro and island-inspired bar located in the Park Shore Resort with fresh seafood and tropical dining.
- M Waterfront Grille: Upscale waterfront restaurant with cutting-edge continental cuisine, fresh seafood, housemade pasta, and an award-winning wine list.
- USS Nemo Restaurant: A fine dining experience with Pacific Rim-style seafood and freshly caught dishes. Consistently voted one of the top restaurants in Naples!
- Felipe’s: A family-owned mexican restaurant with a simple philosophy on food and drinks: no cans and no bags.
- T-Michaels Steak & Lobster: A fine dining waterfront restaurant on Venetian Bay. They specialize in USDA Prime Steaks and Whole Maine Lobsters.
Recreation In & Around Naples, FL
As a popular tourist destination, Naples is home to tons of fun and family-friendly attractions and outdoor recreation destinations. Some of the most popular activities in and around Park Shore and the City of Naples include:
- Park Shore Beach Park: Private beach club available exclusively to Park Shore residents. Admittance to the park requires a validated Park Shore pass.
- Naples Botanical Garden: 170-acre world-class botanical garden featuring plants from around the world as well as 90 acres of beautifully restored natural habitats and walking trails.
- Naples Princess Cruises: Elegant luxury yacht that offers daily public cruises, cruising Naples Bay, Port Royal, and into the Gulf of Mexico for guests of all ages.
- The Wonder Gardens: Botanical garden and refuge for over 300 rescued, rehabilitated, and non-releasable birds and reptiles. Residents include alligators, flamingos, macaws, turtles, and more.
Shopping Near Park Shore
Home to upscale boutiques and a wide variety of stores, shopping in Naples is one of the biggest draws for visitors and locals alike. Here are some of the most popular shopping districts and destinations in Naples:
- Fifth Avenue South: Historic and modern architecture with pedestrian-friendly promenades, a mix of storefronts, and frequent local events. Shops include fashion, jewelry, spas, home decor, artwork, one-of-a-kind gifts, restaurants, and more.
- Mercato: Open-air mall that boasts a vibrant, all-day shopping experience. Features daily live music, selfie walls, and an event lawn alongside high-end retail stores, dining options, late-night bars and clubs, and a movie theater.
- Waterside Shops: Luxury, super-regional open-air mall with more than 60 shops and restaurants. The beautiful atmosphere is enhanced by tropical plants, flowering shrubs, a hand-laid rock wall with cascading water, and dramatic lighting features.
- Tin City: Specialty, open-air shopping district specializing in antiques and handmade novelties. Home to locally-owned stores and restaurants with great food, shopping, and sightseeing on the waterfront.
- The Village Shops on Venetian Bay: Waterfront shopping complex with a high-end feel and over 45 luxury boutiques and waterside restaurants. The classic Mediterranean theme includes meandering courtyards, Venetian-style facades, and a relaxed bayside ambiance.
Interested in learning more about Park Shore?
We want to be your guide to Park Shore in Naples, FL! As born-and-raised Neapolitans, our team is prepared to help you through all things Naples and all things real estate. Now that you’ve learned about the incredible opportunities Park Shore has to offer, we can take you to the next step of living and investing in this community.
If you’re a real estate investor considering investment properties in Naples, FL, check out some of our other blogs:
- Which is a Better Place to Invest – Naples Park or Park Shore?
- Florida Real Estate Investing as a Resident vs. Non-Resident
- Why Real Estate is the Best Way to Invest in Naples
Contact Naples Relocation Experts today, and get ready to thrive in Park Shore.
- Finding The Right Partner For Corporate Relocation - October 10, 2023
- Why Networking As A Realtor Is Fundamental For Success - September 20, 2023
- What Amenities Make A Good Investment Property Great - September 10, 2023