Tiburón North Naples Community
Welcome to Tiburon, the relocator’s dream community. Offering luxurious single-family homes, condos, villas, and mid-rise residences, Tiburón is an extremely desirable gated, golf community to live in Southwest Florida. Located in North Naples on the corner of Airport-Pulling Road and Vanderbilt Beach Road, this community sits on 600 acres and is within miles of the most gorgeous beaches in Southwest Florida, delicious dining, and upscale shopping.
For families with younger children looking to relocate to Naples and call the Tiburón community home, you will be in close proximity to some of the highest-rated schools in the area. The Collier County Public School system proudly boasts an “A” rating from the Florida Department of Education for three consecutive years.
Here’s what you can expect as a resident living in the luxurious and sought-after Tiburón.
Inside Tiburón, you will find multiple types of neighborhoods whether you’re looking for a single-family home with a pool or a mid-rise residence overlooking luscious landscape and picturesque palm trees.
If you’re looking to live the ultimate luxurious Naples lifestyle, this could be the community for you. As a resident, you get access to two award-winning championship golf courses, a clubhouse, amenities, and exclusive memberships that come with a host of privileges.
Tiburón Golf Club
Moving to Tiburón would make the golf-lover in your family delighted. This club features two courses, Gold and Black, both designed by the well-known Greg Norman, a two-time winner of The Open. With 36 holes of championship golf, this course is designed with equal parts beauty and challenge.
- Features six sets of tees challenging players no matter their skill or level
- Pine straw-lined fairways
- Par 72, spanning 6,949 yards
- Out of the two courses, this one is longer but easier with a slope rating of 137
- Designed with wider fairway
- Par 72, spanning 7,382 yards
Tiburón Golf Club also hosts a handful of golf tournaments including the grand finale of the LPGA Tour season, the CME Group Tour Championship, the QBE Shootout, hosted by World Golf Hall of Fame member Greg Norman, and the Chubb Classic.
Designated by the Audubon International, Tiburón Golf Club is also a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary committed to protecting and enhancing all the natural surroundings of the area.
You will want to unpack your new home quickly and start savoring all there is to do once you find out about the amenities offered at Tiburón.
- Enjoy the 27,000-square foot clubhouse exquisitely designed in a Mediterranean style.
- Opt for casual dining in the lounge or bar terrace at Sydney’s Pub located in the heart of the Tiburón Golf Club.
- Experience The Vault, the ultimate adult sports lounge with a unique entertainment experience for members to enjoy an HD sports simulator, watch a game, and play darts or billiards.
- Book a spa service or treatment to receive true pampering and relaxation.
- Members can enjoy access to four, Har-Tru tennis courts at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples.
- Relax and float around the newly renovated outdoor area with 600 feet of waterways, opt for adventure with three waterslides, or let the littles enjoy a splash area for a perfect pool day with access to the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort pools as a Tiburón resident.
- Entertain your kids (or grandkids) with the Nature’s Wonder program or enjoy some playtime at the Imagination Playground also at the Ritz-Carlton.
If you’re considering relocating to the Naples area and want to explore the Tiburón community or other neighborhoods, our Naples-native relocation experts would love to assist you.
Want to become an expert in the Naples area too? Download our free North Naples guide to find out about family-fun activities, neighborhood communities, restaurants, shopping, annual events and so much more.
What makes Naples Relocation Experts different?
Our job doesn’t end once you’ve closed on your property. We’ll use our knowledge of the area and our network to help you settle in.