Why North Naples is a Good Place to Live and Raise a Family
If you have a family with young children and are considering relocating to North Naples, Florida for work or to be closer to family, let us be the first ones to welcome you to the area. We know the challenges that come with moving your entire life and relocating.
- Will I meet people in the same stage of life as me?
- How will we know which community fits our needs?
- How are the schools in the area?
- What is the crime rate?
- Will we find new restaurants we love?
- Are there enough things to keep our kids entertained?
As Naples natives and parents to young children, we are well-versed in the area and know families’ needs when relocating. Here are some things for you to know as you begin the research process in relocating to North Naples, which could be the perfect area for your family.
- Naples is rated the no. 1 “Happiest City in the Nation” for four consecutive years, according to Gallup National Health and Well-Being Index. We give credit to all the sunshine!
- Collier County has the lowest crime rate in all metropolitan Florida counties, making it an ideal place to live.
- With top-ranked public schools all across the county, you can be sure to find a school that is best for your kids.
- If you’re a fan of having your toes in the sand, you will love that Naples is the #1 best beach town to live in, according to Wallethub.
One neighborhood that is home to families who love living the North Naples lifestyle with their young families is Delosal, a 271 home community with affordable association fees. Here are some of the key features of this community and activities for the entire family.
Located off Livingstone Road, this gated neighborhood features Mediterranean-inspired homes with gorgeous lake views and nature preserves.
Residents have access to a fitness center; tennis, pickleball, and basketball courts; a social room; and a clubhouse with a heated pool and spa. Delasol is also a certified BlueZones community. This means the community provides active lifestyles through “Power 9” programs which include purpose-driven committees, volunteer initiatives, health-promoting recreational activities, and social events.
Schools near Delasol
This neighborhood is near some of Collier County’s best “A” schools including Veterans Memorial Elementary, North Naples Middle, and Gulf Coast High. Additionally, there is a brand new, beautiful high school being built right around the corner from DelaSol. In a few years, that will be the high school zoned for DelaSol.
Beaches close to Delasol
There are no shortages of beaches to enjoy when you’re living in Naples. Here are some popular beaches for you to check out.
- Clam Pass Beach Park
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
- Vanderbilt Beach
- Lowdermilk Beach
Outdoor family fun activities
Love the beach but looking to switch up your outdoor activities? Check out….
Places to eat near Delasol
For breakfast head on over to Skillet’s, House of Omelets, or Joe’s Diner.
When it’s time for lunch, you can consider Organically Twisted, Slicers Hoagies, Giardino Gourmet Salads, or Napoli on the Bay V.
Last but not least for dinner, be sure to check out Seed to Table Market, Capital Grille, Deep Lagoon Seafood, or Sushi Thai.
At Naples Relocation Experts, we don’t just help you find a home; we help you feel at home. Our job doesn’t end once you’ve closed on your property. We’ll use our knowledge of the area and our network to help you settle in.
North Naples is loved by so many families as a great place that offers top-rated schools and affordable communities. To learn even more about the North Naples area, download our free guide. Contact us to relocate to the ultimate family paradise destination or call us at (239) 269-7685.